How to build a fursuit head with a pre-made base (Getting ready to fur)
In this Video I will be demonstrating how I build my heads using the parts available in my store.
This version is more how I would build suits I intend to wear for myself as the head in the video is for a cosplay. For professional suits, I have a different process that requires more duct taping and copydex adhesive... however I didn't have any copydex left during the making of this video. Anyway, hopefully this will answer some questions:
- How do I line the base?
- How do I attach it to a balaclava? (Sort of answers it, but that's the footage I lost) 6:52 (Can also be seen in "how to make a moving jaw" tutorial)
- What do I do if I don't want a moving jaw? 7:21
- How do I fit eyes to the base? 8:33
- How do I build the back of the head? 9:57
- How do I attach ears? 14:22
- How easy is it to modify? 23:49