Approximate processing time 1 - 2 weeks
This bundle deal includes a cut and carved head base, a pair of toe padding for feet paws, and a pair of Blank or coloured eyes fitted specifically to the head base. separately.
This toony small critter foam head provides a base to make your very own Drekkubus Rabbit, hare, mouse, hamster, guinea pig, sheep and many more short faced animals. With modification to the nose, will also work will other short faced mammals such as an otter, ferret, martin, weasel, binturong, bear, bat, different felines and more. Due to the soft and flexible nature of the foam, it is very easy to cut and modify to suit your needs. This head comes pre-carved ready to attach to a balaclava and begin work on.
This head comes pre-carved ready to attach to a balaclava and begin work on.
To cut and hollow out the base, I fully remove the bottom jaw, so the item will come in two pieces but this is ideal if you want to create a moving jaw.
The uncut base measures at: 9.5 inches wide and 9.5 inches high. But once cut, will be flexible enough to fit larger sizes.
I cut and hollow the base out as a one size fits all model, if you find you haven't hollowed the cheeks out enough for the base to fit you comfortably without distorting, the soft nature of the foam makes it very easy to cut with a pair of scissors.
- Ideal base for all kinds of costuming projects like fursuits, mascots, theatrical costumes, Halloween, cosplay or LARPing.
- Provides excellent vision, can be mounted to fit glasses, and can be cut in a way that will allow for follow me effect eyes.
- Will work with a moving jaw. Click here for a tutorial
One pair of foam paw, toe padding, (shoes not included) to make your own pair of fursuit, costume or mascot foot paws. These can be used for a variety of different species.
Size: - 25 wide (widest point) - 18cm Long (longest point) - 10cm high (highest point)
To ensure a perfect fit, the soft nature of the foam allows you to hollow the bottoms of the padding out to fit around your chosen shoes, the ones in the photo are a size 11(UK) as reference. They will fit all shoe sizes, but some additional foam is required if you want to fill out the whole shape of the shoe to make it flow better.
These toony eyes are made to fit the eye socket for my current head bases. They are made with 1.5 mm thick plastic so they are sturdy but still flexible, and the iris is made of a thick mesh Buckram which offers good vision.
Size: 5.5cm x 6.5cm
- Different pupil styles: If you would like a different shaped pupil (such as slit, goat style, heart shaped etc) instead of a round one, just message me in the note to seller when placing your order, otherwise I will send a round pupil as default.
- Custom colours: The premade colour combinations listed are just some of the combinations/designs I can offer, but you can have any combination you would like, including two eyes with different colours.
If you select custom colour, message me in the note to seller when placing your order and state which colours you would like, or link me to a reference image and I will match the colours with the ones I have available.
- 3D eyes are built with an extra rim around the edge to provide a following effect.
Please let me know of any details specific for your order in the "note to seller", if you don't it will cause some delays.
- Foam parts: can sometimes have minor surface bubbles, however they will have no affect on the final shape once furred.
- Foam parts: yellow over time, it will not diminish its quality.
- Eyes: are hand made and hand painted with some quality control measures.
- Eyes: are a lot easier to see through when they are on a head, due to the contrast between the dark inside and the light outside.