You can save money when buying multiple Kemono style head bases from our store.
For other bulk discounts, check out my store page: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RunawayWorkshop?section_id=18551302
These bases are built for my large eyes in store only. regular eyes will be too small.
**Please note that uncut bases can have air bubbles inside that I cant detect by handling the base. You may find these when cutting the base, they can easily be filled with off cut bits of foam if needed. This will not affect the structure of the base**
From all my different designs, you can have all the same or a mix of different bases, just mention which designs you want in the "note to seller" box when ordering.
All bases in this listing are suitable for my large style eyes also available in store. Although they are listed with a style in mind, they are also very easy to modify to suit other species.
Kemono Point nose dragon: This toony Point nose Dragon foam head provides a base to make your very own cute Dragon, dinosaur, turtle, lizzard and many more creatures.
Kemono Angel dragon/ deer: This toony Horse / Dragon foam head provides a base to make your very own cute Angel dragon, Pony, horse, dragon, deer, bovine and many more creatures.
Kemono Canine / Fox: This Toony, Kemono style canine / Fox foam head provides a base to make your very own kemono style (or short faced) Fox, Canine, bear, bat, Racoon and many more.
Kemono Critter: his Toony, Kemono style Critter foam head provides a base to make your very own Rabbit, hare, otter, ferret, martin, weasel, binturong, mouse, hamster, guinea pig and many more short faced animals. With modification to the nose, will also work will other short faced mammals such as a bear, bat, house cat, different felines and more.
Pug: This Pug foam head provides a base to make your very own Pug, Dog, and with modification to the nose, will also work will other short faced mammals such as a bear, bat, different felines and more.
**** if you choose the assorted option, please let me know what style of head bases you would like in the note to seller. ****
None of the bases have to be used specifically for that animal, due to the soft and flexible nature of the foam, it is very easy to cut and modify each base to suit your needs.
- The uncut base measurements are 9.5 x 9.5. But once cut, will be flexible enough to fit larger sizes.
- Ideal base for all kinds of costuming projects like fursuits, mascots, theatrical costumes, Halloween, cosplay or LARPing.
- how to cut and carve soft foam bases https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgf8wF8mKk&feature=youtu.be
- Provides excellent vision, can be mounted to fit glasses, and can be cut in a way that will allow for follow me effect eyes.
- Can be made to work with a moving jaw (Tutorial on how to make a moving jaw: https://youtu.be/X95cKAjgYRQ )
Notes on quality:
- Over time, the outer skin will yellow slightly, but this will not affect the quality of the base. Especially once it has been covered.
- Some air bubbles will occur in the casting process, but again, once the base is covered these won’t be noticeable.