Approximate processing time 1 - 2 weeks
This bundle deal includes a cut and carved head base, a pair of toe padding for feet paws, ears and blank buckram mesh for the eyes.
This Manokit foam head provides a base to make your very own Manokit, shark-dog, or other canine hybrid fursuit head. Can also be modified to be used in other different animals and monsters, due to the soft and flexible nature of the foam, it is very easy to cut and modify to suit your needs. This head comes pre-carved ready to attach to a balaclava and begin work on.
To cut and hollow out the base, I fully remove the bottom jaw, so the item will come in two pieces but this is ideal if you want to create a moving jaw.
The uncut base measures at: 9.5 inches wide and 9.5 inches high. But once cut, will be flexible enough to fit larger sizes.
I cut and hollow the base out as a one size fits all model, if you find you haven't hollowed the cheeks out enough for the base to fit you comfortably without distorting, the soft nature of the foam makes it very easy to cut with a pair of scissors.
- Ideal base for all kinds of costuming projects like fursuits, mascots, theatrical costumes, Halloween, cosplay or LARPing.
- Provides excellent vision, can be mounted to fit glasses.
- Will work with a moving jaw. Click here for a tutorial
One pair of foam paw, toe padding, (shoes not included) to make your own pair of fursuit, costume or mascot foot paws. These can be used for a variety of different species.
Size: - 25 wide (widest point) - 18cm Long (longest point) - 10cm high (highest point)
To ensure a perfect fit, the soft nature of the foam allows you to hollow the bottoms of the padding out to fit around your chosen shoes, the ones in the photo are a size 11(UK) as reference. They will fit all shoe sizes, but some additional foam is required if you want to fill out the whole shape of the shoe to make it flow better.
Comes with strips of high quality buckram mesh to effectively cover the eyes, allowing for great vision, but also other people cant see into the head.
A pair of fursuit ears for manokit and similar style characters.
Made with high quality tough, but flexible foam. Ideal for costumes, mascots, cosplay, LARPing and fursuits, where you need durability and flexibility for safely wearing, transporting, and storing your costume.
30cm long (at longest point)
13cm wide (at widest point)
9cm thick (at thickest point)
- Foam parts: can sometimes have minor surface bubbles, however they will have no affect on the final shape once furred.
- Foam parts: yellow over time, it will not diminish its quality.
- Eyes: are hand made and hand painted with some quality control measures.
- Eyes: are a lot easier to see through when they are on a head, due to the contrast between the dark inside and the light outside.